Thank you so much to those who participated in our survey during the month of October. We learned a great deal from all of you, and we are excited to use this information to better serve your interests on Marine Science Today!
As a Marine Science Today reader, you are a part of a diverse group of ocean enthusiasts! Our readership hails from all over the globe.
- The majority of our readers are in North America, but we have many readers from Asia, Australia, and Europe as well.
- Most of you North Americans are in the Southern Atlantic region or on the Pacific coast.
- You are most interested in reading stories about breakthrough research and marine environments or animals.
- The highest ranked specific topics of interest in the survey were ocean conservation, deep sea ocean animals, and coral reefs.
- Your favorite recent article was “Which Ocean has the Most Life?“
- You suggested many additional topics for MST to write about, including shellfish, seabirds, the Great Barrier Reef, the Indian Ocean, seamounts, plankton, and many more! We will do our best to address all of these topics in the coming months.
We will announce the winner of our prize pack contest at the end of the week, keep your eyes on your inboxes and our Facebook page!
Thank you so much for your participation and support,
Marine Science Today
emily at marinesciencetoday dot com
P.S. – The survey is still unofficially open so you still have a chance to be entered to win the prize pack!
Copyright © 2013 by Marine Science Today, a publication of Marine Science Today LLC.